Expert Chimney & Fireplace Services
We’ve been in business since 1955, and we feel like a few things are well established about Mason’s Chimney Service: We know chimneys and fireplaces, and we love chimneys and fireplaces. We’ve dealt with every problem and every unique request, from installing a new chimney cap to finding troublesome leaks and building an ornate masonry fireplace from the ground up. We love our work, and we strive to exceed expectations, leaving our customers feeling confident in their safe, efficient chimney and fireplace.
Do you need help with a chimney problem? Or are you considering adding a new fireplace to your home? We’ve built our reputation on making customers’ problems disappear and making their fireplace visions a reality.
Some Of The Chimney And Fireplace Services Mason’s Provides
- Chimney sweeping – It’s recommended that you have your chimney swept by an experienced, certified technician every year, to make sure debris and creosote (a highly-flammable substance that builds up in chimneys) aren’t blocking your flue or creating a fire hazard. Your gas or oil heating appliances — like boilers and furnaces — need to have their flues cleaned as well. Particulates will build up, and blockages can happen, which leaves you with an inefficient and unsafe appliance.
- Chimney System Video Inspection – Even a highly-trained naked eye can miss problems within your flue. We use state-of-the-art equipment to provide a thorough video inspection of your flue’s interior, to reveal issues that could be causing safety or performance problems. It is important to have your chimney inspected regularly, not just when you think there may already be a problem.
- Real Estate Certifications & CO requirements – When a home is changing hands, you’ll need a thorough, Level 2 chimney inspection done by a certified technician – like the ones at Mason’s. Our NCI-certified Carbon Monoxide Analysts can also test your appliance or appliances for carbon monoxide output and ensure that toxic gas isn’t leaking into your living area.
- Insurance Claims – Insurance policies often cover “sudden occurrences,” like a chimney fire or lightning strike that damages your chimney. Our certified technicians can thoroughly inspect your damage, assess the probable cause and help you through the process of repairing or replacing your chimney.
- Repairs and Restoration – Since the elements are in constant contact with your chimney, the need for repairs will inevitably come up. And whether you need to repair a cracked crown, have exacting pointing done on a masonry chimney, replace faulty flashing or fully restore a historic chimney, our certified technicians have the experience to do the job right.
- Leaks and Waterproofing – No one wants to deal with a leaky chimney. We’ve worked with enough of them to know where leaks like to hide, and to quickly and thoroughly repair them. We can also offer a waterproofing sealant, which can help protect and lengthen the life of your masonry, making further leaks less likely.
- Chimney relining and replacement – Your chimney’s liner is one of the hardest-working parts of your system – it’s helping to keep harmful gases and debris confined in and then expelled out of your chimney; it’s making your system work more efficiently; and it’s helping shield your masonry from the brunt of fire and water. So if your lining’s failing, that’s not a problem you want to leave for later. Mason’s offers several relining options that can bring you back to an efficient and safe chimney.
- Installations – Adding or updating a fireplace of stove can bring lots of enjoyment to your family and value to your home. We can help you find and install the right appliance for your needs and your space. That includes masonry fireplaces and chimneys, factory-built chimney systems and wood- burning stoves and inserts. If you need a part added to your existing unit – chimney caps, chimney dampers, chase covers – we’re here to help with that, too.
For any chimney and fireplace needs you may have, call Mason’s Chimney Service & Certified Air Duct Cleaning, Inc. today!
If you are considering installing or updating a fireplace or stove, then talk to the professionals at Mason’s Chimney Service to discuss all your options. Making an informed decision can make all the difference.